What I'm getting at is if the native Linux driver is loaded and bound
to the ethernet interface, then the Xenomai driver won't be able to
load.  You'll need to check what driver current is loaded and bound to
the pci interface for you network card. The native driver needs to be
unbound then the Xenomai driver can load and bind properly.