Dear Jan,

This thread is about porting a normal misc char driver to rtdm model.

Anyways I got some clue by looking into rtdmtest driver.
But what is confusing to me is the rtdm context_ part and the rt, nrt part.
How can I map this eith my exusting driver?
Can I leave the context part NULL and use only rt for all other calls.

Thanks,
Pintu