On 03/10/2018 10:16 AM, Шевченко Тарас Григорьевич wrote:
> Now my new attempt
>
> git clone [ https://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-3.git |
> https://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-3.git ]
> git checkout stable-3.0.x
> cd xenomai-3
> ./script/bootstrap
> ./configure --with-pic --with-core=cobalt --enable-smp --disable-tls
> --enable-dlopen-libs
> make -j4
>

> and get error
>
> make[3]: Entering directory '/usr/src/xenomai-3/testsuite/smokey/dlopen'
> CC libdlopen_a-dlopen.o
> CC libalchemy_test_la-libalchemy-test.lo
> CC libposix_test_la-libposix-test.lo
> CC dlopentest-dlopentest.o
> dlopentest.c: In function ‘my_dlopen’:
> dlopentest.c:46:4: error: format not a string literal and no format arguments
> [-Werror=format-security]
> error(1, errno, dlerror());
> ^
> cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
> Makefile:671: recipe for target 'dlopentest-dlopentest.o' failed
>

> should I disable some options gcc or make changes in code ?

Your compiler seems to have -Wformat-security enabled by default. Either
drop --enable-dlopen-libs unless you actually need this, or pull the
latest changes from the repository where this issue is now fixed.

Whenever you may have a solution to the issue being reported, do not
hesitate to send a patch fixing it along with such report. If
maintainers don't agree with the change, well, no big deal, they will
simply enter a discussion, explaining the issue they might have with the
suggested fix. Or they should just merge the fix if they are fine with it.

In either cases, bugs are being fixed, knowledge is being shared, this
will always be a win.

--
Philippe.