Le mercredi 28 mars 2018 à 13:24 +0530, Pintu Kumar a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> We are facing one issue on Xenomai-3 on x86_64 system.
> Kernel: 4.9.51
> ipipe version: 4
> # /usr/xenomai/sbin/version
> Xenomai/cobalt v3.0.6 -- #5956064 (2018-03-20 12:13:33 +0100)
>
> Its a very simple API level test.
> We create a condition variable and wait for the condition inside a
> task.
> Then, we immediately signal the condition from the main thread, and
> simply
> wait for the test to finish.

Looks like you're signalling the condition variable before it is even
begin waited by the newly created thread, so i would say the behaviour
is normal.

If this is just for test purpose, you can for example add a sleep
inside your main thread so that you make sure that the child thread
reaches the rt_cond_wait call before the main thread executes
rt_cond_signal.

Regards,

Julien