Hi all,
I am working with: Powerpc e300 SOC.
I am using: xenomai-2.6.4 version

I am experiencing this exception on my Linux :
Unrecoverable FP Unavailable Exception 801 at c0003858
Oops: Unrecoverable FP Unavailable Exception, sig: 6 [#1]

This happens during "alignment exception" (600)

I found this link:
https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=xenomai@xenomai.org&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+%5C%5BXenomai%5C%5D+FPU+problems+in+Xenomai+2.4.x%22&o=newest&f=1

As I understand heavy use of FPU by Linux application with the xenomai can
Couse this problem.
I have built a Linux application that causes many "alignment exceptions", but I
don't get any Unrecoverable FP Unavailable Exceptions.

Does anyone familiar with this error?
Have this problem fixed in recent xenomai/ipipe versions?
Where can I find a list of fixes made in any xenomai/ipipe version?

Thanks,

Sagi Maimon
Manager R&D Software Oscilloquartz SA.
ADVA Optical Networking