From: Lennart Sorensen [mailto:lsore...@csclub.uwaterloo.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 17:46
To: Sagi Maimon <smai...@advaoptical.com>
Cc: Seeger, Steven D. (GSFC-582.0)[Embedded Flight Systems, Inc]
<steven.see...@nasa.gov>; xenomai@xenomai.org
Subject: Re: [Xenomai] Unrecoverable FP Unavailable Exception 801

On Wed, Apr 04, 2018 at 12:57:31PM +0000, Sagi Maimon wrote:
> HI,
> I did it only from Linux side.
> I can try doing it from xenomai side too.
> Please explain how would it help to investigate the problem?

As far as I recall the kernel alignment fixup is only allowed from linux mode
since it uses linux kernel code.  The realtime side as far as I recall can't
use it.  So if my memory is correct, any code running in the xenomai realtime
part must do everything right and not trigger those exceptions.

What CPU is this?  What does /proc/cpuinfo say it is?

--
Len Sorensen