What is the difference between the Posix and Cobalt skin, as far as xeno-config
is concerned??

Difference between
  xeno-config --skin posix --cflags
  xeno-config --skin cobalt --cflags
is that the former declares -D__COBALT_WRAP__ (which in turn adds fwd
declarations for clock_nanosleep() and pthread_setname_np() in
boilerplate/libc.h).

difference between
  xeno-config --skin posix --ldflags
  xeno-config --skin cobalt --ldflags
is that the former adds `-Wl,@/usr/xenomai/lib/cobalt.wrappers`

So it seems to me that `--skin posix` expects you to call, e.g.:
pthread_create(), while `--skin cobalt` expects you to call, e.g.:
__wrap_pthread_create()

Is this correct?
Is that it?
What are the intended uses?
I don't think this is documented anywhere? Where would be the best place to
have this written down? Perhaps the --help of xeno-config? Also, while we are
at it, --skin alchemy vs --skin native and the effect of --compat could use
some description.

Best,
Giulio