I am trying to measure software integrity in the Xenomai dual-core system to
ensure software security.
Therefore, I want to have a deep understanding of the Xenomai and I-pipe source
code, and then I can insert my code to measure the integrity of the software.
However, I found that the functions in the I-pipe patch do not have
corresponding comments.
This makes it difficult for me to understand the function call flow, and I
cannot understand the details of the I-pipe task scheduling.
I have tried to use the I-pipe tracer to debug the kernel source but it was not
successful.
So how do I solve my problem, what good advice do you have?
Thanks!