Hello,

With Xenomai 3, I understood that all skins are based on Posix skin,
right?

I used to use Posix skin.
I have a third party Alchemy API (I am wondering if it was well ported
from Native to Alchemy or not...).

Why can not I call this API from my Posix skin? Is it an expected
behavior?
Given an example, I have an EPERM error when the third party API calls
a rt_mutex_acquire from my Posix (Xenomai) thread.

I thought that both Alchemy and Posix skins would create a "Xenomai thread"
and so I could mix the calls to API skins.
If not, I can understand too...

Thank you for letting me know about this.
Perhaps I just have to call an Alchemy Init function from my Posix thread?
It could be a solution.

Regards,

Yann