Hi,

I am suspecting that in kernel/ipipe/timer.c:select_root_only_timer()

When t->irq == per_cpu(ipipe_percpu.hrtimer_irq, icpu), a condition to test the
timer rating against current timer rating before installing the timer is
missing.  That is t->rating > percpu_timer->rating (combined with same irq #)
before the condition becomes true.

Here's screenshot:
[cid:image001.png@01D3E177.63116AC0]

Phong.

Notice: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain Data Device
Corporation's privileged and proprietary information. It is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
named recipient of this transmission, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
reliance on the contents of this message is prohibited. If you received this
e-mail in error, please destroy it and any attached files and notify me
immediately.