Jan wrote:
>Platform UART IRQs are assumed to be edge-triggered (see irqtype
>variable) - maybe your special board is different in this regard as
>well. Try removing RTDM_IRQTYPE_EDGE.

I couldn't find a kernel option called RTDM_IRQTYPE_EDGE, either with 'make
menuconfig' or by grepping the Xenomai sources.

So I assumed you meant do do this in include/rtdm_driver.h ?
/* #define RTDM_IRQTYPE_EDGE        XN_ISR_EDGE */   // just a test
#define RTDM_IRQTYPE_EDGE 0

I  recompiled the xeno_16550A driver this way and it behaved no better. I
still can't get an interrupt if two serial ports share an IRQ.