On 08.11.18 12:08, Fazio Maurizio via Xenomai wrote:
Hello,
i'm trying to integrate some software written in ADA language.  I compiled it
using gnatmake and i created an archive using ar. The archive is linked in my
xenomai application.

Is there some problems in using the libgnat with xenomai?
After a while the system goes in kernel panic...

I've never used gnat before, not to speak of the combination with Xenomai. But even if combining it with Xenomai userland may not work, that should not crash the kernel.

Could you specify in more details what you did, what setup you used and which crash you got?

Thanks,
Jan