On 06.12.18 08:42, duanwujie wrote:
Okay we will try and do other's test!   thank you!

Could you do me a favor and check if your patched kernel tree (without Xenomai preparation) is identical to the corresponding git tree on gitlab.denx.de?

If so, we would then need your kernel config and executed steps on the target in order to try reproducing locally.

TIA,
Jan

在 2018/12/6 下午3:26, Jan Kiszka 写道: