Use sysfs-

# unbind the current driver for those devices
for sio in 1-2:1.0  1-2:1.1  1-2:1.2  1-2:1.3; do
    echo "$sio" > /sys/bus/usb/devices/"$sio"/driver/unbind
done

# use a specific driver 'ftdi_sio' for a device
echo "1-2:1.0" > /sys/bus/usb/drivers/ftdi_sio/bind
# let linux pick a driver for a device
echo '1-2:1.0' >  /sys/bus/usb/drivers_probe

works similar with other busses.

regards, Norbert Lange

________________________________

This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended
recipients. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information or
other information protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you received this email in error and
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any
attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your
system.

ANDRITZ HYDRO GmbH

Rechtsform/ Legal form: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung / Corporation

Firmensitz/ Registered seat: Wien

Firmenbuchgericht/ Court of registry: Handelsgericht Wien

Firmenbuchnummer/ Company registration: FN 61833 g

DVR: 0605077

UID-Nr.: ATU14756806

Thank You