Success
I had to run on target xeno-config and paste the output to my makefile,
because I was doing cross-compile for bbb on a x86_64 host.
So, the tests are:
frag-ip between bbb and qemu-x86-64-rt_8139too which use alchemy: success
rtt-sender/rtt-responder which use posix skin: success.

However the ping fails
even if vnic0 is fully configured just as rteth0 for which rtping succeds.

Thank you all

On 8/22/19, Jan Kiszka <jan.kis...@siemens.com> wrote:
> On 22.08.19 16:27, Laurentiu-Cristian Duca via Xenomai wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have used rtifconfig, rtroute and rtping and I mentioned that worked,
>> I have written that rtt-sender and rtt-responder which use posix skin
>> worked only on vnic0 and not on rteth0.
>>
>> I have ported frag-ip.c (from rtnet 0.9.13 to xenomai 3)
>> which uses alchemy instead of posix and it works on rteth0 link
>> between two qemu-x86_64-rt_8139too virtual machines,
>> but do not work on bbb (I think the drivers I use have problems on bbb).
>
> I still suspect your ported rtt-sender/responder have some binding issue to
>
> RTnet so that UDP sockets fall back to plan Linux. You can check that by
> running
> "netstat -lun" while the two are active. If someone listens on a suspicious
>
> port, you have the prove.
>
> Looking at your makefile...
>

>> Thx

>>> You have :