Hello,

i need some explain about task priority & domain switch.

  1.  Xenomai 2.6.x ( CONFIG_XENO_OPT_PERVASIVE=y    CONFIG_XENO_OPT_PRIOCPL=y )

rt_task_shadow( &handle, 0 );

task running default in releaxed ( secondary domain). After take a xenomai
mutex lock, it switch to the primary domain.

After mutex unlock the task switch back to secondary domain or after next
xenomai-function call ?

rt_task_shadow( &handle, 10 );

task run default in primary domain. After do  a linux-syscall  , the task
switch to secondary domain.

With XENO_OPT_PRIOCPL it take the xenomai priority 10 to Linux rt_priority 10.

After call a xenomai function, it switch back to primary domain.

  1.  Xenomai 3.0.x

Is there a different work to xenomai 2.6.x ?

Or where can I found more information about this theme ?

Thanks & regards
                Johann

PS: I known that xenomai 2.6.x is out of date. But we must support some old
versions.