On 9/6/19 12:29 PM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
On 05.09.19 17:44, Q. Gylstorff wrote:
From: Quirin Gylstorff <quirin.gylsto...@siemens.com>

This patchset adapts xenomai-images for the execution of tests
onĀ  Linaro Automated Validation Architecture.

Could you provide a rough overview oaf the architecture behind this? Where we are already, what more will be coming? Specifically as the community does not know what we discussed already.

I posted the rough architecture as PATCH 10/9.
Next steps are:
- adding a arm64 hardware target
- documentation how to setup a own lab with lava-docker
- discussion for a public LAVA master
- split the test and deployment from the build step in .gitlab-ci
- Add a own repository for the test description instead using inline-testcase

Quirin

Thanks,
Jan