[please avoid posting some messages twice]

On 21.04.20 07:40, 孙世龙 via Xenomai wrote:
Hi,
       What' the meaning of snapshot-driven Which is seen in the comments of
the code of xenomai-v3.1.
       For your convenice, I list the related code below.
Very few useful information could be aquired  through the search engines.

       I have seen  many function names which contain the letters 'snapshot'
while i am browsing xenomai source code .
      I tried my best to understand it, but i fail.

This should be described in kernel/cobalt/vfile.c.

Jan