Hi Jan & Quirin:

We have studied ISAR & kas-docker in these 2 weeks and mastered basic
knowledges,
thanks for the example code gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai-images;

then we want to make a production BSP for general x86-64 uefi board,  including
Xenomai/preempt-rt/vanilla kernel
but currently in repo (gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai-images), the name of
distro & target includes "demo", in kas.yml:
this may confuse our users.

So I would to ask for your suggestion for further strategy:
1) we work together on gitlab.denx.de/Xenomai/xenomai-images, or maybe other
url, add our recipes ;
2) we create a folk on github.com/intel/new-name-of-the-bsp;
how do u think? Thanks~

BR / Fino (孟祥夫)
Intel – IOTG Developer Enabling