On 17.05.20 07:51, 孙世龙 via Xenomai wrote:
Hi,
        I need to run a simpe routline periodically.For example,
the routline needs to run every 1ms.

        Which way could guarantee more precise delay?'rt_task_sleep'  or
'rt_task_wait_period'?

        If there is a better solution,please let me know.

        Thank you for attention to this matter.
        Look forward to hearing from you.

Both will give you same accuracy as both are built on the same mechanisms in the core - provided you use rt_task_sleep with absolute timeouts.

Jan