Dear Philippe & Hongzhan,

I was trying to build xenomai3.2 and boot it in my desktop, here is what i did:

1, git clone -b dovetail/master git://git.evlproject.org/linux.evl.git
2, git clone -b hongzhan/dovetail https://github.com/hongzhanchen/xenomai.git 3, ./xenomai-hongzhan/scripts/prepare-kernel.sh --linux=linux-evl --arch=x86_64
4, make

I found there are a lot of ipipe_xxx function calls in xenomai code like ipipe_post_irq_root or IPIPE_NR_IRQS, which cause building failed.

As my understanding, dovetail is the replacement of ipipe, as a result, ipipe function calls should be replaced by dovetail function calls. Did i miss something or did something wrong?

BR

chensong