It is very important to our project that 3.1 be maintained, as we are
still in the stage of testing our porting effort from 2.6 to 3.1.
Thank you for 3.1!  Ideally a stable branch like 3.1 should get
bugfixes (but no new features) for at least the first year of its
successor (3.2) so as to insure that the successor itself becomes
stable during that period.  The most reliable place to develop is on a
stable branch, getting bugfixes. That is crucial to the success of
development, a product using Xenomai, and its users.

-C Smith