Look at the EnumVal sample program. Actually though, there will soon be a
simpler way to do what you want to do. There are two methods on the Java
version, which I actually wrote the initial implementations of but haven't
got a chance to add to the C++ version, provide you that information. There
is a 'can this go here' and a 'what can go here' set of methods. I hope to
get these into an upcoming version. In the meantime though, if you look at
EnumVal, and then look inside the DTDElementDecl class, you can see where
all of this informaiton is stored. The content model is in a tree of
ContentSpecNode nodes.

Dean Roddey
Software Weenie
IBM Center for Java Technology - Silicon Valley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Praki Prakash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/04/2000 12:31:21 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]