I made the changes to the transcoder stuff, and passed on the information
to the team here. However, by that time, everyone was of on vacation. I
made a best guess effort to update the Iconv transcoder (but I know nothing
of Unix and could not really try it.) So its not suprising that it dies.
Hopefully someone here will get on that in the next day or so. But, if you
guys get it first, mail us the changes and one of them can check them in.
Basically, it should mostly amount to just splitting up the transcoder
class into two different transcoder classes.

Dean Roddey
Software Weenie
IBM Center for Java Technology - Silicon Valley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jonathan McDowell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/04/2000 11:14:49 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]