From: Hussein Shafie [huss...@xmlmind.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 12:18 AM
To: Julie McHam
Cc: xfc-support@xmlmind.com; ditac-supp...@xmlmind.com
Subject: Re: [ditac] Changing cell alignment in DOCX output headers

1) Start XMLmind XSL Utility.

2) Select the conversion called "ditaToDocx".

3) Click "Conversion specification|Edit". Doing this displays a dialog box.

4) Click the "Transform" tab.

5) If you already have a customization file created by hand, then make
sure that it is valid and that it contains:

---
<xsl:import href="xslutil-config:dita/xsl/fo/fo.xsl"/>
---

(The above line imports the stock "dita/xsl/fo/fo.xsl", no matter where
you have installed XMLmind XSL Utility.)

6) Click the Browse files button (``folder icon'') which is found at the
right of the "XSLT stylesheet" text field.

7) Doing this displays a file chooser dialog box. Use it to select your
customization file.

8) Click OK to close the "Conversion specification|Edit" dialog box.

Well, now if it still does not work, then I'm sorry but I cannot see how
I can help you more that what I did.

I've of course tested everything explained in my emails and it works fine.

---
PS: This support request is more related to XMLmind XSL Utility than it
is to XMLmind DITA Converter. That's why it's better to post to
xfc-support@xmlmind.com.

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com