On 05/13/2014 09:57 PM, Marcel Tromp wrote:
Thanks Hussein.

What is the timeline for the next XSL-FO Converter release?

I'm sorry but I'm not allowed to answer these kind of questions.

MT
--

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 7:12 AM, Hussein Shafie <huss...@xmlmind.com
<mailto:huss...@xmlmind.com>> wrote:

    On 05/13/2014 08:08 AM, Marcel Tromp wrote:

        I am evaluating xslutil for converting docbook 2 docx.

        One problem I am running into is that my svg figures are
        converted to
        very low resolution bitmaps.

    SVG files are converted to 96dpi bitmaps, which is OK when editing
    the DOCX in MS-Word, but not when printing the DOCX using MS-Word.

    Same problem, may be even more critical, with MathML files.

        How do I increase the DPI for this conversion.

    There is currently no way to do this. We'll remove this limitation
    in the next minor release of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter

        Even better would be to convert svg to a vector format like emf. Any
        plans to support this?

    I'm sorry but the answer is no.

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List