On 04/03/2015 08:59 PM, Sascha Manns wrote:

is it possible to get your stylefile which are used for building the
Userguide?
I would like to have it as base for my customization. So i plan to use
it with the xfc fo converter.

The User's Guide is a DocBook *v4* document.

The stock XSLT stylesheets used to convert it to various XSL-FO based format are found here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/docbook-xsl/1.78.1/docbook-xsl-1.78.1.zip/download

The modifications made by XMLmind are found in any distribution of XMLmind XSL Utility Evaluation Edition. For example, please download and unzip:

http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_download/xslutil_eval-5_2_0.zip

You'll find the modified XSLT stylesheets here:

<xslutil_install_dir>/addon/config/docbook/xsl/fo/

Our (minor) modifications are documented here:

<xslutil_install_dir>/addon/config/docbook/xsl/CHANGES_MADE_BY_XMLMIND.txt

---
PS: The stock DocBook *v5* XSLT stylesheets are found here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/files/docbook-xsl-ns/1.78.1/docbook-xsl-ns-1.78.1.zip/download

Our modified DocBook v5 XSLT stylesheets are found here:

<xslutil_install_dir>/addon/config/docbook5/xsl/fo/

The same CHANGES_MADE_BY_XMLMIND.txt applies to the DocBook v5 XSLT stylesheets.

-----
PS 2: We don't use Word/OpenOffice *named* *styles* in the DOCX, RTF, ODT, etc, we generate out of the User's Guide. That is, no .xfc style specification whatsoever.

More information about named styles in:

"XSL-FO extension for generating named styles"
http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_distrib/doc/user/user_styles.html

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com