On 05/27/2015 05:40 AM, Gary Sturgess wrote:
I'm using the .NET version of XSL-FO. One of the requirements I have is
for a watermarked page; however, it's by no means clear to me how to
achieve this. Normally I'd use background-image on a block-container,
but that is not supported; alternatively, I could use absolute
positioning, but that isn't supported either.

Yes, that's right. This is documented here:

XMLmind XSL-FO Converter Conformance Statement
http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/conformance.html

Is there no way to create watermarked pages, or have I just missed
something obvious?

Sorry but there is currently no way to create watermarked pages. As this is a quite common need, we'll try to remove this limitation in the next release of XMLmind XSL-FO Converter.

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List
xfc-support@xmlmind.com