On 07/30/2015 12:54 PM, Dimple Mittal wrote:
Hi Hussain,

I fixed all the stylesheet issues and locally with XMLMind 5.2.0, I am
able to generate outputs. But, when I try to compile the project through
Maven.

I'm sorry but we, XMLmind, will not spend some time attempting to reproduce a problem in this environment. We don't know, use or support Maven.

I am getting the following error. This is not related to our
customizations. SO, please help.

May be it's not related to your customizations. However unless you send us a formal bug report as explained here:

http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/support_policy.html#bug_report

we'll not be able to help you.

I am attaching the CS file that I used to generate build.exe, which in
turn is used while compiling mvn install.

Sorry but what we definitely don't support this.

Just out of curiosity, I looked at your build.cs and did not understand much of it. That's why I think that the problems you face are not related to our products.

Please help.

Thanks1

Best regards,
Dimple