Sachin A. wrote:

I would like to convert XML file to XSL-FO format

Kindly suggest tool and price for personal use if such product available with
you.

You don't need to purchase anything from us or from any other vendor. You just need to use an XSLT engine for that.

Recommended free-to-use XSLT engine: Saxon-HE 9.8: https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxon/files/

However, if you choose this path, you'll have to learn both XSLT and XSL-FO in order to develop an XSLT stylesheet which converts your XML to XSL-FO.

XSLT 2.0 reference: http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/

XSL-FO 1.0 reference: https://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/

If you are curious, you'll find below a sample --very simple-- XSLT stylesheet that generates XSL-FO:

http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_distrib/doc/user/samples/data/countries.xsl

This sample XSLT stylesheet can be used to convert this kind of sample XML file to XSL-FO:

http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/_distrib/doc/user/samples/data/countries.xml

Note that some vendors offer commercial graphical tools which aim to relieve you from developing such XSLT stylesheets. We have never evaluated such tools:

Ecrion XF Designer: http://www.ecrion.com/xfdesigner/

RendexX Visual-XSL: http://www.renderx.com/tools/visualxsl.html

---
PS: Once you'll have some XSL-FO ready, you'll need an XSL-FO Processor to convert this intermediate format to a useful formal like PDF, DOCX, etc.

Some of the available XSL-FO Processors:

(Free, open-source) Apache FOP: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/

(Commercial) RenderX XEP: http://www.renderx.com/tools/xep.html

(Commercial) Antenna House XSL Formatter: https://www.antennahouse.com/antenna1/formatter/

(Commercial) XMLmind XSL-FO Converter: http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/