Good day,

We are evaluating XFC for XSL:FO to DocX conversion.

We need to print "Page ## of ##" at the bottom of the page. E.g. Page 1 of 4.

Using Apache FOP this was the solution:

         <fo:block text-align="end" margin-right="30pt" margin-bottom="70pt">
                        Page <fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation
ref-id="TheVeryLastPage"/>
         </fo:block>

         <fo:block id="TheVeryLastPage"/>

This allowed the document to print the current page and insert a reference to
the last page. How can I achieve the same with XFC.

Lastly, we are evaluating it for running on a Linux machine and for being
called from Java. Will you please recommend the product I should contact sales
for. So ideally we just want to use it as a Jar file from inside a Java app for
when people want to export to Word instead of PDF.

Kind regards,
Jack

--
XMLmind FO Converter Support List