En/na Maximilian Schleiss ha escrit: > Hi Iva, > > I'm sure he would be glad to have some help. If you check this page > http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=4&lang=trunk/ca you can see > the current state of the Catalan translations. Before beginning a > translation, send him a mail to tell him so. If you send to the list, > english is the preferred language and append [CA] at the beginning of > the subject so he easily fishes out the mails for his language. > > Also, have a look at the latest mails on the list, I sent files to ease > your work and ours for committing, please be so kind to have a look and > send us a question if that does not make sense to you. > > Thank you in advance for your help. > Sorry,
I shouldn't send the email to the list. Just want to send him a mail to coordinate better, but make a mistake with the address. ;-( Sorry again. Ivà. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
