On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:24:42 +0100 Maximilian Schleiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Eren Türkay a écrit : > > Here is a new one > > > > > Great, it is waiting in my local tree to be updated later tonight > probably. > > Did you use the svn scripts to be found on the i18n website? If so, > try sending one svn patch with all your updates of the existing files > and just send the new files that you created. > > > Your updates will be committed tonight. > > Best regards, > Max. > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n No, I don't use svn scripts. I prefer to translate one-by-one .po files and send. Because I may forgot what i have done. Is there any problem about sending .po files to mailing list? I can send it to other adresses. Regards, Eren _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
