LuckAs a écrit : > On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:03:19 +0100 > Maximilian Schleiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > >> As I wrote above, please, take a close look at the i18n website. Use the >> scripts provided on the svn_howto to create yourself a local svn tree >> and send unified patches once you are done with most of the work. >> > I already created the local svn, but to be afraid wrong actions. >
You can't do wrong actions or any damage to the online svn tree, don't worry about that. If you have the local tree created, you can begin translating the uk files where they exist and create new ones, following the steps explained in the translation_guidance on the i18n website. Once you are done translating the whole lot, create a unified diff by using the 'svn diff > complete.patch' command and just send the patch and the new files to this list. > I send a new translate the mount goodie (from svn) temporarily here. > Please maintainers! Put it in svn manually (see attachment) > Your translation has been committed. Best regards, Max. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
