On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 12:52:25PM +0100, Niels Rasmussen wrote: >I don't know if this is the appropriate list to ask. > >But what are the time schedule for incorporating the latest translations of >Xfce in the next release of xubuntu ?
Not, this is not the appropriate place to ask since xubuntu people pack themselves everything. >I've read that the next release will be shipped off in mid of april. >But i guess that the incorporation of the .po's should be in reasonable time >before the release ? They have just freezed, I do not know if you are in time. >Just want to know when to speed up the work :) «Now» is a good time ^_^ Seriously, try to end the 4.4.x branch and perhaps they will ship it. But ask them.. -- No, perquè la felicitat no és un joc de suma zero, igual que l’amor: te puc donar tot el que tinc que jo no me quedaré sense. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
