OHMAGAD! So, Og, the partnership with Gnome translation is really true? Yeah...i'm gonna enjoy it. Thank you for being so worried and productive with the Brazillian Open-Source Community.
[]'s StJimmy2k(yeah, we spoke through IRC another day =D) 2007/8/22, Vladimir Melo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: > I'm very pleased to know Og Maciel is in charge to commit the > translations to brazilian portuguese. I'm going to help him to review > all XFCE modules and change strings according to GNOME vocabulary when > necessary. We are just running to finish our job until the next GNOME > release to put the hands on XFCE modules. > > > Em Qua, 2007-08-22 às 11:06 -0400, Og Maciel escreveu: > > Hi all, > > > > I'd like to take the time and properly thanks Adriano Winter Bess for > > kindly stepping down as the pt_BR translations maintainer, and > > allowing me to take this role. I'm sure I have a pretty big "shoe to > > fill" and I can only hope to do a job as great as he has in the past. > > > > Adriano, I tip my "virtual" hat to you for your admirable attitude! > > > > Sincerely, > -- > Vladimir Melo > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n > _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
