I'll be there!
[]'s!
StJimmy2k
2007/8/22, Og Maciel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
> I'd like to invite all Portuguese speakers from this list who are
> interested in joining forces in the translation effort to deliver a XFCE
> 100% translated to pt{_xx) to a meeting this Friday, Aug. 24th, 2007.
> The meeting will take place at the #xfce-br channel on Freenode at 21:00
> EST (subject to changes based on feedback). The topic will be how to
> better take advantage of our work, knowledge base, and interests!
>
> I kindly ask those who are interested to reply confirming...
>
> Cheers,
> - --
> Og B. Maciel
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> GPG Keys: D5CFC202
>
> http://www.ogmaciel.com (en_US)
> http://blog.ogmaciel.com (pt_BR)
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (GNU/Linux)
> Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
>
> iD8DBQFGzINLUDEm1NXPwgIRAtkqAKCBzQamQiUqcfny6nJ/7B+pi7OmiACfZA+4
> nBxY29g9vBrN7Mvvo+S9xCk=
> =Ucea
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
> _______________________________________________
> Xfce-i18n mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
>
_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n