Hi,

I was about to start updating the Finnish translation of
xfce4-places-plugin, but I'm not quite sure how I should handle the
header of the autogenerated translation. The header reads as follows:

# This file was automatically generated for the xfce4-places-plugin (2007)
# This file is distributed under the same license as the
xfce4-places-plugin package
# It is based on the following:
# ###
# Finnish translations for Thunar package.
# Copyright (C) 2004-2007 Benedikt Meurer.
# This file is distributed under the same license as the Thunar package.
# Jari Rahkonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 2006-2007.
#
# ###
# gnome-panel Finnish translation
# Suomennos: http://gnome-fi.sourceforge.net/
#
# Copyright (C) 2002 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# Ville Hautamäki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 1998, 2000
# Mikko Rauhala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 1999
# Pauli Virtanen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 2000-2004
# Ilkka Tuohela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 2005
#
# ###

Do I just leave it as is, even if I manually update the translation? Or
should I remove the first sentence which indicates that the file is
autogenerated and leave the "based on the following" part?

- Jari
_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to