Troels Blum kirjoitti:
> ons, 07 11 2007 kl. 13:31 +0200, skrev juha:
>   
>> Troels Blum kirjoitti:
>>     
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am working on a Danish translation for xfce. I am just about done with
>>> the xfce "base" files. But my xfcalendar.mo file is not being used. Even
>>> though I placed it together with all the other .mo files, which are
>>> being used, as far as I can see. Can anybody explain this? How can I
>>> check that each program is using the mo file it is supposed to?
>>>
>>>       
>> Try renaming it to orage.mo
>> Depending on your version the name may have changed.
>>     
>
> Thanx
> That was actually it ... I should have thought af that.
> What version did that change?
>   
The name was changed to Orage when Xfce 4.4.0 was relased.

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to