On Nov 8, 2007 11:25 AM, Mişu Moldovan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > "Brian J. Tarricone" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a scris: > > Og Maciel wrote: > > > > > Are we going to have release notes for the upcoming 4.4.2 release, > > > and if so, can we get it in time to get it translated? > > > > I was planning on asking module maintainers for relnotes this > > weekend. I hadn't planned for translation, though. If they come in > > fast enough and you can get them translated fast enough, sure. If > > not, the translated versions can lag behind the release. > > By the way, what is the deadline for submitting translations? I'm on a > tight schedule unfortunately and haven't yet found time to update the > Romanian translations. > > I'll try once again tonight (CET). Will sending the diffs 24h from now > be too late?
It's not November 17th yet ;-) Stephan _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
