Hi everybody! I recently began to use XFCE, and noticed the lack of updates for the Spanish translation. This weekend I had some spare time, and worked to solve it.
I've made a patch to update the Spanish translation for the 4_4 branch, but before I send it, I have two questions: - It's a huge patch, obtained with 'svn diff */po/es.po'. Should I split it, or send it as it is? - Would the updated translation appear in the 4.4.2 release? Just curious. I'll wait your answer to send the patch. Best regards -- __(o< | Nombres/Names: Cristian Othón | [EMAIL PROTECTED] \/|/ | Apellidos/Last Names: Martínez Vera | http://cfuga.net/ /_/_ | | | "Pulchrum est paucorum hominum" - Horace -- La información contenida en este mensaje de datos es confidencial, constituye un secreto industrial y/o profesional en términos de la legislación vigente y se encuentra dirigida exclusivamente al destinatario indicado en dicho mensaje. Si usted recibe esta información por error o si usted no es el destinatario del mensaje, favor de notificar al emisor, y destrúyalo. The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, it constitutes a professional and/or industrial secret in terms of the current legislation, and is intended for its recipient only. If you receive this message by mistake and/or if you are not the recipient thereof, please notify the sender and destroy it. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
