Le dimanche 2 décembre 2007 à 00:27 +0100, Stephan Arts a écrit:
> On Dec 1, 2007 8:03 PM, Fabian Nowak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I spent two hours on lots of updates, revisions, typo fixing, extending,
> > consistency checking. Unfortunately, some SVN modules were not checked
> > out by the xdt-i18n script. So i manually created their directories in
> > the i18n hierarchy, that's why there are some archives attached as well
> > to this e-mail. I hope everything is fine with all the translations.
> 
> Which modules are you referring to?

squeeze, xarchiver, terminal. Although they all should be in xfce, as I
meanwhile noticed. I used the xdt-i18n script to do the checkout;
downloaded it on 2007-11-06 22:22 from some Xfce wiki or goodies page.

HTH, Fabian

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to