On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:13:58 +0100, "Michal Varady"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> I think there are some bugs in English texts
> 
> As I am not sure, if this should be reported by Xfce bugzilla, I'd
> like to ask someone to fix it this way.
> 
> xfce4-dict-plugin (and others):
> spaces between text and colons - this is ok only if you type in
> French, but in English this is typographically wrong. Spaces should
> be removed. Example: "Server :" should be replaced by "Server:"
Oops. Thanks for the pointer. I have no idea why I used the extra space
for the English texts. In the German translation I removed them.
Strange. Anyway, fixed in SVN, thanks.

Regards,
Enrico

-- 
Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.key

Attachment: pgp4BRvx5C9Ye.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to