Le vendredi 11 janvier 2008 à 23:22 +0200, Mohamed Magdy a écrit : > On Jan 11, 2008 5:18 PM, Dinesh Nadarajah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi: > Hello > Hi, > > I would like to submit translations for Tamil language (ta). > How do I > go about it. The last time I did this I used to email it to > the mailing > list as an attachment. > > Yes, it is still the same procedure :) just attach them and someone > will commit them for you. > No it is not! And you know it Mohamed. You need to have svn installed and create yourself a working copy of Xfce's svn tree, translate what you want to and send a diff file against the most recent svn version.
The idea is that we use the "Subversion" tools to work on Xfce and so do the translators. You will find information on how to proceed on the i18.xfce.org website, more precisely here http://i18n.xfce.org/wiki/translation_guidance_in_xfce. If you have a question or doubt whatsoever, do not hesitate to ask on the list, just like Mohamed answered you, there will always be someone who can help. > Thanks, > Mohamed Best regards, Max. _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
