On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:36:17 -0700, "Brian J. Tarricone"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Mike,
> 
> Up to you of course, but just a comment on this...
> 
> Mike Massonnet wrote:
> 
> >  #: ../panel-plugin/mailwatch-plugin.c:1037
> >  msgid "About Mailwatch"
> > -msgstr "À propos de Mailwatch"
> > +msgstr "À propos"
> 
> I originally just had the string say "About" as well, but I realised 
> that the menu item goes into the panel's right-click menu, and I
> wanted to try to reduce confusion.  "About what?  About the panel?
> Oh, no, about the plugin itself, got it."  I dunno, maybe silly, but
> I just thought I'd point it out.

I agree with this. Just noticed my dict panel plugin also uses only
"About". I'll change it like you did, better to have the name in and
avoid confusion.


Regards,
Enrico

-- 
Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.key

Attachment: pgpNHOiozRowl.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to