Hi Nerijus, Welcome at upstream :-) Here you can translate the stable version, as packaged by different distributions, but you can also translate the development version (known as trunk).
Also, as the translation already exists[1], it is better to ask the last translator what he is doing, (and/or on this list). For more information, especially on how to translate with svn, have a look at http://i18n.xfce.org/. Thanks for your work, it will be commited in a bit, Mike [1] Not really as there is not any translation in the file On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 12:35:59PM +0300, Nerijus wrote: > I have recently translated thunar for ubuntu hardy to Lithuanian language. I > did that in launchpad, and was told by one of translation team administrator > to contact xfce team to commit translation "upstream". > > So, I attached it to this e-mail. > > Nerijus _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
