Hey,

weeks ago I promised David to look over the German xfburn translation
but unfortunately I forgot it.
And today I noticed a weird label in the title of the 'burn image'
dialog (see screenshot).
So I fixed it and while working on the translation, I just updated it.
I also fixed a few missing accelerators.

@David: do you remember our discussion on IRC about the "Show _empty
speed list bug warning" preference? Even the English string is IMO not
very well chosen and translating this into German makes it even worse.
Is it really worth to have this pref in the dialog? IMO this is too
confusing, better to fix the bug or at least find a workaround :).
Anyway, I tried to translate it differently to make it clearer though
I'm still not happy with this:
"Zeige Warnung für einen Fehler, der für eine _leere
Geschwindigkeitsliste sorgt"


Oh and I was wondering about the string "node" in the prefs dialog in
the 'Device' tab. This displays the device name (e.g. /dev/sr0) on my
system. I guess it displays other things on other OS. But maybe the
string 'device' would be still better than 'node'?


Regards,
Enrico

-- 
Get my GPG key from http://www.uvena.de/pub.asc

<<attachment: xfburn_de_accel_bug.png>>

Attachment: xfburn_de_po.patch.gz
Description: Binary data

Attachment: pgprxZOrQMaSW.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to