Thank you for your reply. The make update-po command did not produce any untranslated or "fuzzy" strings for Estonian translation, so there seems nothing that I can do. Probably everything is OK, I was mostly just being curious about it. :)
Kristjan Siimson 2008/9/8 David Mohr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 3:00 AM, Kristjan Siimson > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Dear XFCE translators, > > > > Yesterday I downloaded SVN copy of xfburn from ArchLinux's AUR > repository. I > > started up the program in Estonian, however to my surprise, there we're > > several untranslated strings, although last time I had checked the > > translation statistics, there we're none. Then I tried to search for > > translation statistics again, as I had not saved the URL, but did not > find > > the one I had used the last time: > > http://i18n.xfce.org/stats/index.php?mode=3&module=trunk/xfburn. This > does > > not report xfburn to be translated to Estonian at all! Finally, I grabbed > > the Estonian PO file from repository. This did not show any untranslated > > strings. Now I am not sure what is wrong - I have 3 ideas: > > > > 1. PO files are not automatically updated with untranslated strings as I > had > > thought. > > .po files are not automatically updated. So if you see untranslated > strings for the audio cd stuff, then that's because that's under > active development, and I haven't yet updated the .po files. You can > always do so yourself by running "make update-po" in the po/ directory > (after running autogen.sh and configure). > > > 2. There is something wrong with the translation statistics. > > That is likely to be the case as well, if the Estonian translation > does not show up. Maybe someone else can look into that issue. > > > 3. Arch Linux modifies Xfburn translation at some point. > > My guess is that's unlikely, but I don't know Arch. > > > Is any of them the case? How can I update the translation? > > Thanks translating, > ~David > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n >
_______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
