On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Maximilian Schleiss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Le vendredi 05 septembre 2008 à 22:45 +0200, Abel Martín a écrit : >> Hi, >> > Hi, > >> I finished translating libexo po file to Spanish. Some fuzzy >> translations, though. I wonder what treatment are they given and how >> to translate them right. >> > some other Spanish translators might have a look and send you > suggestions, can be done in the i18n wiki language team page. I already sent an e-mail with questions to the members of the Spanish translation team.
> > Your patch applied correctly and will be committed today. > Perfect. I made some mistakes translating and wanted to send a new diff file to the list but I was waiting for the commit. I'll be more careful next time :) >> Regards, >> Abel > > Best regards, > Max. > > _______________________________________________ > Xfce-i18n mailing list > [email protected] > http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n > _______________________________________________ Xfce-i18n mailing list [email protected] http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n
