On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 6:16 PM, Vincent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>
>
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:45 PM, cristiancozzolino <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>> I'm an Italian Linux user. My distribution is Ubuntu.
>> I'd like to contribute to Xfce's Translation in Xubuntu.
>> I'd like to translate, especially, not yet translated system's parts e I
>> would start from xfce panel.
>> I've already subscribed to GUFI's mailing list.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Cristian.
>>
>>
> Have you seen http://xubuntu.org/contribute/translating?
>
> If you want to translate Xfce, be sure to see http://i18n.xfce.org/ and
> the xfce-i18n mailinglist.
>

*cough*

This already is the xfce-i18n mailinglist. Sorry, wasn't paying attention xD


>
> (btw, open-tran.eu is an excellent tool when translating :)
>
> Thanks for helping out :)
> --
> Vincent
>



-- 
Vincent
_______________________________________________
Xfce-i18n mailing list
[email protected]
http://foo-projects.org/mailman/listinfo/xfce-i18n

Reply via email to